Registration for admission to classes (I to XI) can be done at any time by submitting registration form along with non-refundable registration fee of Rs.10,000/-in cash or bank draft in favour of KTS Public School payable at Solan. Registration form and other details can be found in the school prospectus costing Rs.200/-at the counter and Rs.225/-by post.
Admission / Entrance Test
After the registration, syllabus for the entrance test is sent to the parents. Entrance test for the admission is conducted in general English, Mathematics and Science of a class lower than that in which admission is sought. Date and time for the test will be notified later on. Interview is held to check general awareness of the child.
Documents Required at the Time of Admission
- Original school leaving certificate.
- Date of birth Certificate.
- Character certificate.
- Valid Passport and Residential Permit in respect of foreign and NRI students.
- Health Card/Medical fitness certificate as per Appendix-A.
- Stamp size 6 photographs of the child.
- Stamp size 3 photographs each of the mother, the father and the local/legal guardian
- Agreement on non-judicial stamp paper as per specimen at Appendix-B.
Withdrawal of Students
- Parents must give the school at least three months advance notice in writing if they wish to withdraw their child.
- The school management has the right to ask for the withdrawal of a child from the school at any time without assigning any reason.
- Students leaving the school, on any account must take their belongings within three months of their leaving the school, after which no such claim will be entertained.
Refund of Fees
Fees once paid will not be refunded in case the child is withdrawn at parents request.
Parents must give notice of at least one week for issue of transfer certificate, which will be issued on written request and payment of a fee of Rs.100/-. No due certificate from account session is required before issuing the TC.