- All children will write home once a month on first Monday of each month under arrangements of dormitory mothers / matrons / wardens.
- The school has to exercise a mild censorship over the letters of children in their interest. A member of undesirable people such as betting touts and the like may, otherwise, misguide the children.
- Children are not allowed to book calls from the school telephones. In case of any emergency school management shall contact the parents
- Children may receive their incoming calls on Sunday.
- To bless the child on his/her birthday, parents may ring up in the morning between 7 a.m. and 8 a.m.
Tuck-Sweets, Chocolates, Toffies, Fruits, etc.
Parents are advised not to bring any sweets chocolates, toffees, fruits etc. for their Childrens.
This practice adversely affects health, hygiene and school discipline. In case any tuck is brought by the parents/children, it would be distributed amongst the dormitory mates of the child.
Valuable & Cash
Students are not permitted to keep valuables like wrist watches, cameras, and jewellery, electronic
Equipment and cash with them. Parents are advised not to give any cash to children. In case any cash or valuables are found with the students, these will be deposited in the accounts office, which will be properly and separately accounted for.
Visiting Days For Parents / Guardians
- To enable the children to sattle down quickly and properly, parents/guardians of newly admitted children are not allowed to visit their words during the first 30 days from the date of admission.
- Parents are other authorized personal may visit their words after 30 days from the date of admission on second Saturday/Sunday of each month. Parents may take their children out on liberty for overnight stay on second Saturday’s between 4 to 6 p.m. and should return them to the school on Sunday before 5 p.m.
- Visiting hours on second Sunday of the month will be from 10 a.m. to 5p.m. only.
- In case parents wish to discuss any problem concerning their child, members of the teaching faculty will be available on the school campus on the second Sunday of each month between 10 a.m. and 1.30a.m. to discuss the problem with them.
- In case of any emergency parents/guardians may be allowed to visit the school on any other Sunday/holidays with the prior approval of the principal.
- Parents should wait in the Reception Hall. They are not allowed to visit dormitories, class rooms or school mess. In case of any unavoidable requirement, permission chit for the visit should be taken from the principal.
Uniform and Clothing
All students must be in possession of school uniform and other articles of clothing including sports dresses and footwear etc. at the time of joining the school as per the list given along with this prospectus.
- Students are not allowed to leave school campus without permission. Students may, however, be granted for valid reasons, not more than seven days leave of absence during an academic session.
- Students returning late from vacation or remaining absent from the school will be charged Rs.100/-per day. However, absence of more than seven days will be charged @ Rs.500/-per day. In addition, disciplinary action may also be taken.
Parents Night Stay
The school has no provision for the night stay of the parents. However, the school can help the parents in hiring rooms/accommodation in good hotels at Solan for their stay at subsidized rates, if advance intimation is given.
School Session and Holidays
The school session is from March to December. The school has term break of 2/3 weeks in July/August, Diwali break of one week and winter vacation of 10 weeks from mid-December to end February.